Scroll to bottom of this post for the Link to: “CUTTING GLASS BOTTLE TUTORIAL”
How to make Candles like these:
- For Top half of glass bottles:
- Place in a tray. Add sand, marbles, stones, etc…
- For Bottom half of glass bottles:
- Fill with sand, marbles, shells, etc… Place tealight inside.
- Perfect for your bottles that may have broken unevenly!
Hanging Candle Holder
- Sand down edges of top half of bottle
- NEEDS: Costume Jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, charms) or Chain, Metal Lid (I used mason jar lid), pliers, sharp object to poke holes in metal/tin.
- Disassemble jewelry, thread chain through the top of bottle.
- Use a Key Chain ring or something that will not fit through the neck of the bottle (I used old metal bangle bracelets, bent them into a oval, and pushed them into the neck of the bottle.)
- Poke 3 holes at equal distances apart into the edges of Metal Lid
- Secure with chain pieces (I used metal clasps and rings from old jewelry), and attach/suspend from chain running through the bottle.
Here’s the link to my Bottle Cutting Tutorial!
Hang out with us!
See what else we’re up to:
Thanks for reading!